Įkraunama...
Įkraunama...

Mes mokomės anglų kalbos kartu...

Nice to see you again clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

user posted image
Atsakyti
hey, that is so cool, thank you for such a good topic thumbup.gif For me English is a very important language, there is no limit to improve yourself smile.gif How did you come up with this idea?
Atsakyti
QUOTE(KPC @ 2008 12 07, 22:28)
hey, that is so cool, thank you for such a good topic  thumbup.gif  For me English is a very important language, there is no limit to improve yourself  smile.gif How did you come up with this idea?

Good evening, KPC. I completely agree with you that there are no limits to improve yourself. This page has two main positive signs - we communicate with each other, share some problems and joys of each other, the other is.. that we do all this in English. The person who survives all our mistakes is.. Pasaulė. I still wonder.. that there are people who have such deep feeling of patience mirksiukas.gif
Atsakyti
QUOTE(KPC @ 2008 12 07, 22:28)
hey, that is so cool, thank you for such a good topic  thumbup.gif  For me English is a very important language, there is no limit to improve yourself  smile.gif How did you come up with this idea?

Hi bigsmile.gif Nice to see you here mirksiukas.gif

QUOTE(trudeme @ 2008 12 07, 23:10)
Good evening, KPC. I completely agree with you that there are no limits to improve yourself. This page has two main positive signs - we communicate with each other, share some problems and joys of each other, the other is.. that we do all this in English. The person who survives all our mistakes is.. Pasaulė. I still wonder.. that there are people who have such deep feeling of patience  mirksiukas.gif

I agree with you drinks_cheers.gif
Atsakyti
Hello 4u.gif Such a nice picture, Capricorn drinks_cheers.gif As always thumbup.gif
I tried to stay away from the internet on a weekend and study... ax.gif How are You doing?
Atsakyti
QUOTE(mylimukeA @ 2008 12 08, 13:22)
Hello  4u.gif Such a nice picture, Capricorn  drinks_cheers.gif As always  thumbup.gif
I tried to stay away from the internet on a weekend and study...  ax.gif How are You doing?

Thanks mirksiukas.gif
I hope we will end this theme very fast as last theme lotuliukas.gif

I am going to the shop...to buy the Christmas' presents thumbup.gif
Atsakyti
QUOTE(trudeme @ 2008 12 07, 23:10)
Good evening, KPC. I completely agree with you that there are no limits to improve yourself. This page has two main positive signs - we communicate with each other, share some problems and joys of each other, the other is.. that we do all this in English. The person who corrects all our mistakes is.. Pasaulė. I still wonder.. that there are people who have such a deep feeling of patience  mirksiukas.gif

4u.gif
Papildyta:
QUOTE(mylimukeA @ 2008 12 08, 13:22)
Hello  4u.gif Such a nice picture, Capricorn  drinks_cheers.gif As always  thumbup.gif
I tried to stay away from the internet on the weekend and study...  ax.gif How are You doing?

Papildyta:
QUOTE(Capricorn @ 2008 12 08, 14:03)
Thanks mirksiukas.gif
I hope we will end this theme very fast as the last theme lotuliukas.gif

I am going shopping...to buy Christmas presents thumbup.gif

Atsakyti
Hello, my dear friends, in new theme friends.gif
Atsakyti
QUOTE(ma @ 2008 12 08, 18:21)
Hello, my dear friends, in the new theme  friends.gif

Atsakyti
QUOTE(ma @ 2008 12 08, 18:21)
Hello, my dear friends, in new theme  friends.gif

Hi bigsmile.gif

Pasaulė, how your child g.gif Can you say your name g.gif
Atsakyti
QUOTE(Capricorn @ 2008 12 09, 10:10)
Hi bigsmile.gif

Pasaulė, how your child g.gif Can you say your name g.gif

Good morning, everybody 4u.gif
How are you? I hope that winter will come soon. I don't like weather like it is now.
I don't know what Pasaulė thinks, but it is not recommended (according to our ancestors superstitous beliefs) to tell even the name of a child till 40 days will pass. Telling the truth - I am myself dying from curiosity to know it mirksiukas.gif
Atsakyti
QUOTE(trudeme @ 2008 12 09, 10:26)
I don't know what Pasaulė thinks, but it is not recommended (according to our ancestors superstitous beliefs) to tell even the name of a child till 40 days will pass. Telling the truth - I am myself dying from curiosity to know it  mirksiukas.gif

g.gif very interesting g.gif
Atsakyti